Easter is Sunday, can you believe it!? Whether you’re going to a family/friend’s house or hosting your own Easter dinner, this dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser. This Easter Garden Cake is super cute and easy to whip up last minute.
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- Water, Oil & Eggs called for on the cake mix box
- 1 container of Chocolate Frosting
- 1 cup Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
- Green Decorating Cake Icing
- PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan. Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide. Insert toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® marshmallow bunny. Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
- Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to serve.
What’s your favorite Easter dessert?