Hi there! I’m Ariel! I am a born and raised Jersey girl! I have been married for 3 years to my best friend Dave. We have two fur-children named Wilson and Alfred. They’re both half Dachshund and half Yorkie. I currently work full-time at a marketing company but have always wanted to start my own blog. A couple months ago, I started Blue Jean Blonde. When I am not working full-time or blogging, I am exploring new cities with my husband. What I love about living in New Jersey is that I have endless places to visit like New York City, Hoboken, Jersey City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Boston are only a drive away. I love to check out different restaurants, bars and old historical neighborhoods. Now that I started a blog, I will share all my traveling posts in case you ever come to visit my neck of the woods.
Blue Jean Blonde is a Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. I write about my favorite fashion trends, beauty products, travel posts and if I find a great restaurant or café I will share that with you as well! I like to keep things interesting and fun! When you read one of my posts, feel free to give me a shout out and comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers and want this blog to be fun and interactive!
A Few Fun Things About Me:
- My favorite shows are The Real Housewives and the show Younger with Hilary Duff! Every time Younger comes out with a new season, I end up binge watching it and watch the entire season within one weekend! My favorite Real Housewives shows are the Real Housewives of Orange County, Beverly Hills, New Jersey and New York City. I am also obsessed with the shows Vanderpump Rules and The Bachelor too!
- When it comes to shopping, I love a good sale! I want to do a better job posting when a sale takes place so you guys can be in the know! Some of my favorite stores are Target, Old Navy, Ann Taylor, DSW and Francesca’s.
- The only workout I can actually keep up with and do is Yoga. I’ve tried TRX, which I also love, but the classes I was taking were a bit too intense so I recently quit.
- I went to LIM College in NYC which is a Fashion Business school and I studied Fashion Marketing. My first job out of college was working at Tommy Hilfiger and I have a lot of great memories from that time in my life. I have been working in Marketing for 6 years now.
- Although I love New Jersey, I would love to move down south one day to either the Carolina’s or Texas because I think I would have a healthier lifestyle. Everything is so fast past over here on the East Coast! Maybe in a few years I will be able to do move!
- Once in a while, I may post a recipe on here. Cooking and baking are pretty therapeutic for me, but, I don’t always have the time to do it. Sometimes on the weekend, I will try new recipes and I have a few recipes of my own I can’t wait to share with you!
I am so happy you found me. If you have any questions for me or would like to say Hello do not hesitate to reach out! I check my email daily and I would love to hear from you! I do use affiliate links on my blog and may make a small commission each time you purchase something through one of my links. This is how Blue Jean Blonde operates day to day and I appreciate your support! All opinions are my own.
For inquiries, collaborations, questions or to say Hello please email me at email@example.com.